Often we get so consumed in everyday life that we forget the most important task of all — to love and be loved. Love is the answer to your problems.
- If you want a successful business — fall in love with your profession.
- If you want a successful marriage — fall in love with your spouse.
- If you want more customers/friends/partners — love your neighbor has yourself.
- How do you treat yourself?
- How do you treat other people?
- What would you change about yourself?
- How would you reach out others (co-workers, friends, family, customers, your boss, etc)?
“Love means giving up– yielding my preferences, comfort, goals, security, money, energy, or time for the benefit of someone else. ” Rick Warren The Purpose Driven Life.
Do you remember what it felt like the last time you were in love? Every single moment of the day your thoughts were consumed with that person/project/thing. Your entire being wanted to explore, nurture, protect and engage in the concept of that person/project/thing. Be that person again. Incorporate love in everything you do.
Spend today getting back to loving yourself and the people around you. Work is important, but relationship is the only thing that matters. Reach out and love today.