The path to leadership is a worthwhile process! Go through it the right way and you will understand my position. Though excitement consumes me — just in the mention of that phrase, it also puzzles me how I came to this understanding.
- What makes me the best?
- What knowledge do I possess?
- What knowledge am I willing to posses?
- What am I willing to sacrifice?
- Can I train and retain the best?
- Can I bring out the best talents, skills and creativity in someone else?
- What is my primary focus and vision?
- Do I have what it takes to be a mentor to someone else?
What Leaders Do!
- Real leaders understand the importance of cultivating the strengths and talents of people around them.
- Real leaders understand that they just might be a catalyst to groom and push “the next” great somebody to their place of purpose.
- Real leaders compromise for the greater good, reason and is understanding.
- Real leaders, groom other leaders and let them go. Shocking!!!!!
- Real leaders are secure in themselves and their innate ability to just BE.
What kind of leader are you?