You will never know what it really means to persevere until you are tested. Though we are all tested, understand that you have the ability to overcome your worse trail. If it helps, think about the end result and what you will gain by holding on. Success comes to those who move through life storms. Be encouraged and keep moving — you are bound to win.
Quotes to Go!
- “Failure is the path of least persistence.”
- “All things will come round to him who will but wait. (Longfellow)”
- “Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly will acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.”
- “Work hard and give it your best shot; never be a quitter. (Charley Taylor)”
Put perseverance into action
- When something starts to bother you, wait as long as you can before you express frustration.
- When something doesn’t work right, try again and again.
- Don’t lose your temper when something upsets you.
- Always finish what you start.
- Keep working at something that is difficult until you complete it.
- Don’t give up on difficult jobs or situations.
- Focus on someone or something that ordinarily makes you lose your patience and try to understand it (and don’t “lose it”).
- Work a little harder or a few minutes longer on a task that you do not like.